Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

kut aap

Seems you put a lot of time and effort in mspaint and this animation. No wonder you stopped bombing your silly graffiti monkey in trains and shit.
Anyway your 8-bit glitchy approach is as good as it gets. Awesome.

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

Another genuine Miss Dynamite

I've missed these cartoons a lot. I take it that you dont let viewers choose what happends in the new episodes anymore?
Anyway, nice fluid animation as always. Glad the voiceactors are still the same too!

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Misses some quite of story, but quite impressive

Reminds me a lot of Goldilocks, an oldskool horror flash (series) on Newgrounds. Maybe a tip to make it more horrific?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /8269 ;)

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

A true sequel

It was much more open than the first part, but there are so many characters involved this time. I have encountered a lot of bugs though. I thought all would be still playable, but I lost a valuable item, also I haven't been able to finish it because my inventory disappeared when I used a spell and accidently clicking on the map.
Other than that, I never knew this was coming. I liked it, and it's a true sequel to the original.

CellCraft CellCraft

I've learned much!

Too bad I ran into a nasty bug, I recycled some celmembrane while there was a viral outbreak. One virus got stuck and my slizer enzymes doesnt do anything about it.
Nevertheless it was very fun!

Pitfall 2010! Pitfall 2010!

Ahah tears of joy

I hope you make a Pitfall II version too!

Roma Roma

You are right,

THIS is the way to be creative and write your own music.

chucknks2 chucknks2

I'm stunned,

This is very chilling music, I think it can be used best as an intro or outro. Great job, Weebl :)