Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

A true sequel

It was much more open than the first part, but there are so many characters involved this time. I have encountered a lot of bugs though. I thought all would be still playable, but I lost a valuable item, also I haven't been able to finish it because my inventory disappeared when I used a spell and accidently clicking on the map.
Other than that, I never knew this was coming. I liked it, and it's a true sequel to the original.

CellCraft CellCraft

I've learned much!

Too bad I ran into a nasty bug, I recycled some celmembrane while there was a viral outbreak. One virus got stuck and my slizer enzymes doesnt do anything about it.
Nevertheless it was very fun!

Pitfall 2010! Pitfall 2010!

Ahah tears of joy

I hope you make a Pitfall II version too!

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

v v v

I came, I came, and I came again. That will suffice.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Awesome idea! But only for a while

Impressive spriting and choice of music. Too bad this was only a christmas special. The game could have been easier, as I recall in >>>Kung Fu Remix<<<.
One side note: The blown up (x4) sprites make this flash go slow on most computers.
Other than that, another game that only =ROG= can make!.

Shotgun Chamber Shotgun Chamber

Let me review your own comments

my best attempt at creating a fps test, and it turned out fine.
- Yeah its a nice test. Why the fuck are you submitting shit like this?

its short and not that interactive, but hey WHO GIVES A CRAP?
Its very interactive, you can click and the stick figure DIES! Nah seriously, just add more hitzones and it'll be less than Underdog. Good for a test though. ;)

friedp00 responds:

yeah, but i dont know how to run the script right.
i cant find the tutorials either D:
or i can just make it all play buttons??

Red Remover Red Remover

Very good puzzling

Very simplistic art, whic is great for a puzzle game, though a minor change in coloring would help (if you'd make it more commercial imo).
I really love the sounds too, even though the music stops playing. I could loop the tune all day.

Archie Archie

Awesome

The graphics are very nice, good engine and a high puzzle factor!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

LULZY

This game is made for the lulz, but it's even better when you don't have to upgrade ur flash player!

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

Whoohoo!

This game totally rocks!! Thumbs up for Ironclaw!!