Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

kut aap

Seems you put a lot of time and effort in mspaint and this animation. No wonder you stopped bombing your silly graffiti monkey in trains and shit.
Anyway your 8-bit glitchy approach is as good as it gets. Awesome.

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

Another genuine Miss Dynamite

I've missed these cartoons a lot. I take it that you dont let viewers choose what happends in the new episodes anymore?
Anyway, nice fluid animation as always. Glad the voiceactors are still the same too!

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Misses some quite of story, but quite impressive

Reminds me a lot of Goldilocks, an oldskool horror flash (series) on Newgrounds. Maybe a tip to make it more horrific?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /8269 ;)

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

The preloader said it all.

This is pure gold. The low score that I see is only because its controversial. And artistic. I hope to see more of this stuff in the future!

BSB vs DK Project BSB vs DK Project

Everyone's a critic.

People are giving this flash a bad name because of its.. animation? Sound quality?
Srsly, this flash is one of the best flash animations from back in the day. I must admit there are better stories in the DK Project, but fuck me, those are some sweet 12 fps anims right there.

Tarboy Tarboy

You just entered my top 10 of all time.

It's the interesting, rebuild concept of Ol' gramps' storytime that keeps our attention to the storytelling. Humor is always a pro.
Besides the animation style and technique, I'd also like to praise the music that went superbly smooth with it. You've displayed your devotion to animate through this masterpiece and I'm sure we'll see more of you (both) in the future. 10/10

Saturday Night Kombat Saturday Night Kombat

This is underrated

however, it should have been longer! People stop to appreciate sprite movies these days I guess. Keep up the good work!

Random-Her03 responds:

thanx for the great comment man!
i appriciate it

Smile! Smile!

Your movie.....

It made me smile.

I agree with superspartan117 that the ending is kinda lame... it doesnt mix with the movie itself.... Anyway, I liked it and I hope to see more stuff of you soon.

num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

=(

You are the first person to make me vote all 10.
And I always vote honest... =)

NG Halloween! NG Halloween!

WILL IS BAAAAACK!